NUTRITION CLAIMS: Low fat No saturated fat No cholesterol
1. Fill a large pot with three quarts (3 liters) of water. Add 1tbsp of sugar, set on HIGH and bring to a boil.
2. Add one pack of Pelmen perogies to the water. Stir gently to avoid sticking to the bottom of the pot.
3. Allow for perogies to float, while stirring occasionally.
4. Reduce to MEDIUM and cook for 3-5 minutes or until the dough is tender. Ensure the internal temperature reaches 72°C/162°F. DO NOT OVERCOOK.
5. Remove perogies with a slotted spoon and toss gently with butter.
6. Serve with sour cream, fruit syrup or your favorite toppings.