NUTRITION CLAIMS: High protein Good source of iron
1. Fill the large pot with three quarts (3 liters) of water. Add 1tbsp of salt, set on HIGH and bring to boil. For traditional taste, add a bay leaf
and peppercorns to the water.
2. Add one pack of Pelmen pelmeni to the water. Stir gently to avoid sticking to the bottom of the pot.
3. Allow for pelmeni to float, while stirring occasionally.
For PAN-FRIED pelmeni skip step 4.
4. Reduce to MEDIUM and cook for 3-5 minutes or until the dough is tender. Ensure the internal temperature reaches 72°C/162°F.
DO NOT OVERCOOK.
5. Remove pelmeni with a slotted spoon and toss gently with butter.
6. PAN-FRYING: place the boiled pelmeni in a preheated pan and fry them until golden brown on both sides. Ensure the internal temperature
7. Serve with sour cream, mustard or vinegar. Add your favorite toppings.