NUTRITION CLAIMS: Low Fat Low Cholesterol Good Source of Protein
1. Fill a large pot with three quarts (3 liters) of water. Add 1tbsp of salt, set on HIGH and bring to a boil.
2. Add one pack of Pelmen perogies to the water. Stir gently to avoid sticking to the bottom of the pot.
3. Allow for perogies to float, while stirring occasionally.
For PAN-FRIED perogies skip step 4.
4. Reduce to MEDIUM and cook for 2-5 minutes or until the dough is tender. Ensure the internal temperature reaches 72°C/162°F.
DO NOT OVERCOOK.
5. Remove perogies with a slotted spoon and toss gently with butter.
6. PAN-FRYING: place the boiled perogies in a preheated pan and fry them until golden brown on both sides. Ensure the internal temperature
7. Serve with sour cream or tomato sauce. Add your favorite toppings.